Area Sales Manager USA & Canada
temporarily only in English language available.
In this position you are responsible for achieving sales and profitability targets in the territory. Responsible for managing all customers in the designated sales area and supporting global and regional accounts. You are identifying new accounts with significant growth and profit potential. The role requires frequent face-to-face communication and establishes win-win relationships with new and existing customers.
Work location of this job is flexible.
- Full responsibility for your area and budget
- Develop existing accounts, identify new leads & opportunities, start new business
- Hold commercial and technical trainings/workshops with customers
- Assess account opportunities and trends
- Develop and promote weekly, monthly reports with your superior as well as quality team and CS
- Drive sales, sales growth and profitability of accounts in the territory
- Travel frequency is 40 - 50 %
- Knowledge of the packaging industry as sales manager or technical service manager
- Proven track record of creating new sales opportunities and closing new business
- Good knowledge of MS Office, CRM
- Knowledge in SAP is an advantage
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Good time management and strong self-motivation skills
- Result oriented team player
What we offer
- Join the team of a strong, expanding global pharmaceutical packaging company
- Holding a key position interacting with other global Sales Director peers
- Flat hierarchy and quick decision-making
- Working in a motivated and dynamic team
Who we are
Perlen Packaging is a global leader in the manufacturing of high barrier pharmaceutical blister packaging. With our 5 sites around the globe, we are well-known in the pharmaceutical industry. Our company employs more than 500 people worldwide and is active in more than 80 countries.