Regional Sales Director North America
temporarily only in English language available
- Leading and motivating your sales staff and distributor to improve the services and client basis.
- Create, manage and implement business development plan NAFTA
- Implementing strategic plan to reach the NAFTA sales target.
- Develop detailed and accurate sales reports and hold regular sales meetings.
- Manage and support the local team and clients by holding commercial and technical trainings.
- Assess account opportunities and review trends as well as competitors’ analysis.
- Maximize sales growth and profitability in NAFTA region and own territory/accounts.
- Travel frequency is 25-40%
- Several years’ experience in the packaging industry with good motivation and negotiation skills.
- Experienced sales manager / technician with proven sales track record
- Good knowledge of MS Office, CRM, SAP tools
- Great interpersonal communication skills.
- Spanish language skills in addition are a plus
What we offer
- Join the team of a strong, expanding global pharmaceutical packaging company
- Holding a key position interacting with other global Sales Director peers
- Flat hierarchy and quick decision-making
- Working in a motivated and dynamic team
Who we are
Perlen Packaging is a global leader in the manufacturing of high barrier pharmaceutical blister packaging. With our 5 sites around the globe, we are well-known in the pharmaceutical industry. Our company employs more than 500 people worldwide and is active in more than 80 countries.