100% Pharma Focus
By consistently aligning our processes, plants, products and the environment to the needs of the pharmaceutical industry, we are qualified as follows:
- ISO 15378 (GMP) (production sites)
- ISO 9001
- ISO 50001 - Energy Management System (only site Müllheim)
- US FDA DMF No. 10686 (Perlen), 9072 (Müllheim) and 30501 (Suzhou)
- CFDA –Chinese Food and Drug Administration
- Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Notification No. 370
The processes within and between the locations of Perlen Packaging are consistently aligned and optimized to the pharmaceutical industry.
CIP Continuous Improvement Process
CIP means improvement in small steps (KAIZEN). The CIP motivates the employees to contribute to the improvement of workflows and processes in their environment by actively contributing ideas and suggestions for improvement
- capture knowledge, skills and experience
of the employee
- important element of our corporate culture
- is implemented throughout the CPH Group
«sustainability is key to long-term success»
In addition to locations in Switzerland, Germany, USA and China, Perlen Packaging has a worldwide sales network of more than 50 local partners, who represent Perlen Packaging in more than 80 countries.
- active in more than 85 countries
- global Key Account Management
- global Sales Network
- local partners in over 50 countries
We are a leading innovator in barrier films.
In cooperation with our customers, with machine manufacturers and universities (e.g ETH Zurich), we are constantly developing new products or improving existing products.
Thanks to our own thermoforming facility, we can process films under production conditions in our development laboratory.