5th Perlen Packaging Workshop
"How to create a blister film"
17th & 18th April 2018
Dear valued customer,
We would like to invite you to our 5th Customer Workshop “How to create a high barrier blister film”.
The feedback from our last interactive workshop surpassed our expectations and met the thirst for knowledge of our customers, who came from all over the world.
Following that successful event, we will organise another interactive workshop from 17th to 18th April 2018 in Germany and Switzerland.
The main topics are:
- PVC properties and characteristics of pharmaceutical applications
- Different calender technologies for Mono films
- In-line and off-line QA for PVC films
- Coating and lamination technology for barrier films
- Barrier properties of plastic films
- QA for barrier films and QA in practice
- Innovations and trends in pharma blister films
We are very happy to announce that Uhlmann, one of the world’s leading packaging systems suppliers, will present the latest trends in blister machineries.
Please find a rough timetable and the registration form attached. We will be glad to welcome you at our sites in Germany and Switzerland in April.
Chief Sales Officer
Perlen Converting AG | Perlen | Switzerland
08:30 Start Workshop
16:00 Shuttle from Perlen Converting to Hotel in Lucerne, Switzerland
17:30 Evening Event and overnight stay in Lucerne
Shuttle from Ameron Hotel Flora to ac-Folien | Müllheim
ac-Folien GmbH| Müllheim | Germany
09:30 Start Workshop
16:15 End Workshop
Guest speaker Uhlmann, in Müllheim or Perlen